Monday, September 13, 2010

What I'm up to

I've been on an anime binge lately. Any chance I get I've been trying to finish off the seasons that won't die. The first example of this is me trying to watch bleach from the beginning T_T I don't think I'll ever win that battle.... I've also begun Inu Yasha. At least it's not airing anymore so I don't have to keep up with new episodes. ^-^;; Thanks for little miracles.
I'm still going through Cardcaptor Sakura, Ojamajo Doremi, and Yumeiro Patissiere. Something new to the mix though is Uraboku. I'm watching it on Crunchyroll and really love it. The end is near and I'm really hoping for a good finish. It reminds me a lot of X or Tokyo Babylon.

I'm working on some new sweets recipes so stay tuned for something yummy.
That's it right now except for some K-dramas I've been eyeing. I'm not sure if I'll pick them up, but it's so tempting. ♥

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I saw your comment on Violet Lebeaux's page. I adore anime so much!! I just got done watching Ouran High School Host Club and now starting Vampire Knight. Sounds like I need to check out your animes!
    www.BombshellLolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! Ouran Host Club is one of my favorites :D Be sure to check out the manga as well. I hope you continue to enjoy my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete